March 7, 2013

Sunshine on a Cloudy Day









Tans and greys in the shop this week.  It's ironic, or maybe just coincidence, that I took these images when the weather decided to provide a peek of sunshine on a dreary day this week.  Either way, I'm very thankful for the momentary sun, especially because there's an impending Southern CA storm.

I'm especially in love with the accessories this shop update.  I usually emphasize the dresses, but I'm admiring the earrings and gold mesh heels so much that I'm wondering if I should keep them.  Hmm.

Anyhow, since spring is just around the corner, the shop is having a weekend 15% off sale!  Take advantage!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty update! I love the embroidery on that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have stunning beautiful clothes in your shop!
    Would love to have them all!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete