October 9, 2012

Pale, Bold, Dark

PALES


BOLDS



DARKS


I have a huge shop update today, categorized to your taste.  Although the rest of the country and the upper hemisphere is experiencing autumn weather, I still like to list lighter pieces for my friends and buyers experiencing spring right about now.

So, which one are you feeling? I always like the neutral, pale colors, but putting my items together like this make me realize how I really appreciate bold colors right now, especially the red slingbacks and the goldenrod secretary blouse.  But, you can't go wrong with black, and I love wearing blazers during the fall, like the black boyfriend blazer shown above.  And of course, you could always mix and match!

The shop sale has been extended to Thursday night at midnight, so enjoy the discount!  Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment