January 7, 2012

A Sweet Shop Update

fuchsia 1960s dress with crochet peter pan collar! adorable!

1950s rayon mesh/lace sheer dress. amazing and larger size!

1960s cocktail dress with beautiful lace!

fun 1960s straw hat with netting

1960s navy blue swing coat. only $35 right now!

SOLD! But had to share.
(click on captions to link to the items!)
This end of the week's shop update is short and sweet. I adore every single item on here! Just a reminder that the entire shop is on sale until I reach 900 (possibly 1000) sales! It's going well and I'm making an effort to really post new items daily, except Sundays. 

Also, I'm planning on doing a major vintage accessories giveaway once I reach 200 followers on this blog, so please spread the word!  The giveaway will include a clutch, accessories, jewelry, and some other personal favorite goodies of mine!  Thanks for everyone's support!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: