May 28, 2011

85°C Bakery Cafe

The other day, I ventured out with my mother and my two children to a popular bakery called 85 degrees here in SoCal.  Before I go on my healthy eating and Insanity program, which will start once I get the ok from my midwife at my 6 week check-up, I want to enjoy little desserts without any inhibitions. 
Here are our spoils:

My favorite is the white colored bread on the top left, called rose bread, I think.
Also, the one on the right in the middle has blueberry cream cheese feeling
and that's super yummy, also.  All of this came out to be only $13!

I couldn't get better pictures of all the pastries because there was such a long
line and I had my two kids with me.  This was the best I could get over
people's heads with zoom.

All the lovely Asian people picking out the lovely Asian bread. 

I apologize for my lack of pictures of the yummy goodies, but I realized taking pictures proves difficult with two kids under the age of 3, but you get the idea. I like bread and sweets.  I think this place is definitely worth checking out if you've never been.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment