May 30, 2011

I Need "Need Supply Co."

I don't necessarily NEED these items from Need Supply Co. but if I had the funds, I would not mind owning several, or all, of the items from their online shop. 

It feels good to not have to wear pregnancy clothes anymore.  I just fit into a pair of jeans the other day.  Granted they were my biggest pair, but they weren't maternity jeans, so I did a little dance.  Browsing online just became fun again and I may just buy a little treat for myself from this fun store!  Which one do you like?






4 comments:

  1. I vote for the navy dress! I've got 7 or 8 more lbs to go to pre-baby weight and I can't wait to start shopping (for ME) again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that romper with the scalloped shorts is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of this!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1st look - the color of the dress is simply gorgeous, so perfect for summer! And i love the way it's been styled, so simple with the necklace <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete