March 22, 2011

Baby Bump and Bangs

I can't believe it's almost April and I'm due in mid-May.  Below is my belly at 32 weeks and 3 days.  I feel truly blessed to be having a little girl, but honestly, pregnancy is not my thing.  I gain quite a lot of weight, become winded easily, and everytime I finally lay down to rest, Jessie (that's her name) decides to wake up and have a little dance party in my uterus.  I have no idea how she can kick both sides of my stomach at the same time extremely hard, but she does.  AND, my husband has the nerve to laugh!  But, I shouldn't complain because having her in my tummy is waaaaay easier than what it's going to be like when she comes out.


(Like my dress that clings to my butt? oops.)

So, below, I decided to be brave and show my face with my new haircut.  I vowed never to take pictures after a certain point in pregnancy, but I decided to stop being so self-conscious and just show my Twitter friends what I did to myself.   I got full on bangs!  I will probably never do it again! haha.  Actually, the more it grows out, the more I like it, and I've been sweeping it to the side and so it looks better.  I'm glad I finally tried it once because I always wondered what it would be like.


Outfit:
Dress: Forever 21 Maternity
Tights: Target
Vintage Cowboy Boots: borrowed from the shop

Hope you had a good laugh! :P


7 comments:

  1. Oh I think you look darling and I adore the bangs. I can't believe you're closing in on the end of your pregnancy! I'm sure though it's one of those things where mid-May seems both so far away and so soon at the same time. Can't wait to see some baby photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You are getting there. I love bangs, yours are cute.

    Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
    Otis and James accessory giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I really like the bangs...I'm the same way, I like them longer (below the eyebrow). Anything shorter looks ridiculous on me!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm so glad you did...becasue you, your hair, and your beautiful belly are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous, Anna--and I love the haircut. (I'm a lifelong bang-wearer, though, so maybe I am biased. They do look really cute on you!)

    I'm sorry, but I had to laugh a little at "dance party in my uterus"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone! you all are so sweet and can make a pregnant girl that feels gross feel great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful Anna! Congratulations to you and your family. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete