March 23, 2011

Mentally Nesting

So, as shared yesterday, I'm 32 1/2 weeks along in my pregnancy, and mentally, I am nesting. Everyday, I create and re-create a list of things to clean and get ready for Jessie. But, as the picture below will show, I'm not really doing much.



I have lots of white wall space.  I would like to hang some vintage needlepoint pictures I found, preferably not over the crib because I have this fear of things falling on a child while sleeping.  I also have some pretty little vintage girl's dresses from the 1950s and 1960s that seem irrepairable that I would like to hang on the walls, which is an idea I received from Bombshell Bettie .



The most I've done is thrift this cute little shabby chic dresser/nightstand that I still need to clean up a bit.  But, I am proud of myself for finding this at least.

Hopefully, this post will motivate me to act upon my nesting instincts instead of taking naps.  Any other suggestions you readers may have for the nursery (except painting the room.  That is not in our budget at the moment and as you can tell, we really don't have much time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment