August 23, 2010

Movie Monday- Rachel Weisz


 





I want to bring back my movie Mondays because I watch movies almost every night with my husband, and like it or not, movie stars are such fashion icons that remain hard to ignore. 

I just watched another movie with Rachel Weisz and I believe she is one of the more elegant and underrated beauties presently.  I had to admit it, but I just watched "Definitely, Maybe" with Ryan Reynolds and Rachel's character appears in this amazing red dress, which is what I remember most from the movie.  She looks beautiful in both the natural look and the glam look. I especially adore the first vintage-y picture.  Doesn't she look amazing?  I'm glad there are still classy, fashionable women in the media amidst all the junk.

2 comments:

  1. i agree with you. i think rachel weisz is one of the most beautiful women out there. and i love her in the brothers bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful -- love that first photo! She's my husband's favorite.

    xo

    ReplyDelete