August 27, 2010

Friday's Favorite Street Styles

This image was taken on The Sartorialist weeks ago, but I just stumbled upon it this past week and it's my favorite outfit of the week for several reasons. First, I love the vintage look with the ankle boots and airy, hot weather appropriate vintage looking dress.  Second, I love dresses.  I wear dresses like 6 out of the 7 days of the week during summer.


Kasia looks so hip and cool in these high waisted camel colored shorts, the straw fedora, and her sunglasses!  You can't see the sunglasses well in this shot, but the lenses' are the shapes of hearts!

Maryna Linchuk from Stockholm Streetstyle is so fun in this shot, and so is her outfit!  The other clothing I love for fall and summer are blazers, but I've not really paired one with shorts.  I have to admit though, I'm not a fan of short shorts with pockets sticking out, but it looks great on her. But, she's a model.

I love the color combo of tangerine and olive from Fashion Chalet and how she broke up a solid colored dress with that wrap sweater.  This outfit is completely affordable and the bag is vintage!

Share your favorite outfits, or do you love any of these?

1 comment:

  1. I love the first one. I would love to have that dress and those boots. :)

    :o)Sarah

    ReplyDelete