January 27, 2013

Almost Alive

 
So sorry for the lack of shop and blog updates.  I've been sick, really sick.  I feel so bad because it was my son's birthday this past weekend and because he and I have been sick, we weren't able to celebrate it to the fullest.  But, it was still good.
 
Today is the first day where I feel strong enough to sit up and write a blog post.  The last two days have been filled with coughing, sneezing, congestion, cold sweats, high temperatures- all the good stuff.   It made me realize I need to do a better job of taking care of myself- eating better, taking vitamins, sleeping more.
 
Don't count me out, I'm still planning on listing new items tomorrow!  For now, the shop has many Valentine's goodies stocked up and is having a small sale. 

12 comments:

  1. Hope both you and your son feel better soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man this flu sickness is really doing the rounds!
    Feel better mama....vitamin yourself out!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! you be careful too!! This season's flu is horrible!

      Delete
  3. Wow, I am so sorry! I hope you all feel better quickly!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Jamie! I'm feeling much better today (finally)

      Delete
  4. Oh no! :(
    Rest up Anna and I hope you feel better soon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Teresa! I feel much better today (don't look it though).

      Delete
  5. Get better Anna! Don't realize both you and Jonah were sick... Hope you all get better by the weekend! -Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swеet blog! ӏ found it whilе searching оn
    Yahοo News. Do you have any suggеstions
    οn hoω to gеt listed іn
    Yahoο News? Ι've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers

    Check out my web-site ... health blogs

    ReplyDelete