December 31, 2012

Happy New Years!


Happy New Years, friends!  God has certainly poured His blessings upon my family and me in 2012.  I love my family more, I love my business more, and I'm 30 (that's still bittersweet, actually).  I don't know why, but I'm extremely excited for 2013.  I have many ideas and goals that I am eager to begin and achieve.  Here are some:

1. Read the entire Bible.
2. Reach 2000 sales in the shop.
3. Take a picture of my kids everyday in 2013.
4. Workout 2x a week, or maybe 2x a month.  Whichever is easier.  Probably the latter. Ha.

Do you guys have any goals/resolutions?  I don't know if I will be able to follow through with all of these, but  I definitely will try.  (at least for now since life seems to be running a bit more smoothly.)

Have a safe and fabulous New Years!  I will be spending it with my hubs, a bottle of champagne, and my tv/ipad while my kiddos rest soundly in bed.  

xo,
Anna

4 comments:

  1. I don't usually do new years resolutions, instead I do them on my birthday each year. Today I shared a post featuring the stats of whether people usually keep them or not tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved your post and creative bucket list! Thanks for stopping by the blog!!

      Delete
  2. Happy new year Anna!

    ReplyDelete