August 30, 2012

Some Changes Are Coming ...

1950s White Lace Wedding Dress
left : 1920s crochet camisole  right: 1970s Gunne Sax Lace blouse
left: 1930s Peekaboo Oxfords  right: 1970s Blue Slingbacks
1950s Floral Rhinestone Wiggle Dress
1950s Tuxedo Tulle Dress
left: 1950s Coro Necklace  right: 1950s rose earrings and necklace set
1970s Leave Print Skirt
1960s Kodak Camera Bag

I've slowly been adding some transitional pieces to the shop as fall approaches.  But, I haven't stopped listing the whites and sundresses since half the world will be entering warmer weather soon!

My shop is not the only thing going through a change.  I will be revealing some new little projects and looks by the end of this week, so stay tuned.  I'm really excited about it!  Any guesses what it is?  I put a clue on my facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment