July 5, 2012

Going on Vacation


So, this was last week.  She lay on me in this exact position for 30 minutes.  Both of my kids got roseola again, so updating the shop and cleaning the house was tough since I had two clingy grumpy kids.  What's crazy is how moms can stay immune while the kids are sick, until the kids get better and your body realizes just how tired you are and decides to shut down.  So, now I'm two weeks behind. 

After taking care of the munchkins, I went into full force cleaning and trying to update the shop mode for only a day.  Then, I was shivering, sweating, aching, all of the above all at once.  So, I'm two weeks behind now.  But, it's ok because as the title of this post suggests, I'm going on vacation baby.  This weekend, my brother-in-law will be getting married.  That's not the vacation.  Since my mom's down here for the wedding, she has graciously agreed to watch the kids for 24 hours while my husband and I go on an overnight trip sans children.  Extremely excited! 

Because of the vacation mode, the shop will also be going on vacation mode.  So not many new updates until next week, but it's having a 20% sale until I return, so shop, shop, shop! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear both of the kids and yourself have been unwell. Enjoy your vacation Anna. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete