I usually post about my hectic schedule in the mornings, but I can't recall ever discussing what I do when the kids go down for their afternoon nap. I make sure that they both go down around the same time, which really helps preserve my sanity. During the quiet nap time is when I bust out the vintage and start shooting some pictures for listings. I usually have a 1.5 hour window before Jessie wakes up to prepare the clothes and shoot the product shots, which explains why I am only able to get about 3-5 items listed per day.
So, here are the little snippets from today (or yesterday since I'm posting this at 12:30 a.m.)
1. A 1950s prom dress I steamed and took pictures of today
2. Choosing which vintage necklace to use in the product shots
3. Finally started getting some of the photo frames I thrifted up around the house
4. Jonah likes sitting in the corner of the couches and drink his milk after his nap
5. Jessie's weaning continues! She's doing well.
6. More thrifted photo frames being put to use. Can you guess who's who?
Also, thank you to those who entered the giveaway! This particular giveaway had the most entries yet, and I will be having another giveaway in 2 weeks, so if you didn't win this time, enter the next one!
The winner is....
I will be contacting you shortly and congrats!