February 7, 2012

Mommy Crush








I know she's all over the internet and blogs right now, so it seems a little cliche that I'm dedicating a post to Michelle Williams.  But, this hot mama deserves another photo collage.  I've actually liked her since Dawson's Creek (remember that show) and am amazed at her acting skills.  I especially admired how she said that raising her child and being a mom was her first priority, in her Golden Globes acceptance speech.  With that, she officially became one of the mommy crushes I have.  Plus, she's just gorgeous! 

I have yet to see her play Marilyn since it's difficult to find a babysitter and difficult to pay over $20 to watch a movie.  I haven't watched a movie in a theatre in a while and am patiently waiting for this one to come out on DVD.  Can't wait! 

3 comments:

  1. Great post! She's so lovely, and a great inspiration to girls like me with short hair. :)
    I love the Vogue cover with her as Marilyn. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a constant inspiration and I'm forever after her hair!

    I can't wait to see Marilyn either. It comes out on Valentine's Day here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of you look so cute with short hair!!

    ReplyDelete