December 26, 2011

Disneyland...During the Day

I live literally 1 mile away from Disneyland. Actually, I just googled it, and I live 2.8 miles from Disneyland. Anyhow, it's extremely close and we are extremely spoiled and go every week with our annual passes. However, we got the cheapo passes and can't go for the next couple of weeks, so my husband took a day off from work and we went as a family during the day! This place can really make a person smile, no matter how many times one goes. This was the beginning to our Christmas 2011.

And may I just add, this is December in Southern California.  I love it. 




Please excuse my son's loud fob shirt.  A gift my husband insisted he wear.

Father-daughter pic.  Please excuse my husband's hair.  He wasn't feeling well that day, but he was a trooper and took our family to Disneyland, anyways.



This Dumbo ride made me a little nauseous.

If you ever need a place to have lunch at Disneyland while keeping your child occupied, there's a little nook next to Small World where you can feed the ducks.  My son loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment