September 1, 2011

Some Oldies

I'm actually away on vacation until next Tuesday, and when I say vacation, I mean I need a complete vacation to rejuvenate.  So, I decided to not worry about updating the shop until I return and really focus on the shop in September.  I'm searching for "new" vintage while I'm away and thinking of modeling some items and changing some pictures, so I'd like to clear out the shop as much as possible before I begin this process.

Here are some of my favorites in the shop that are up to 65% off!  Sale ends on Monday at midnight, so please take a look!


Both these 1950s dresses are under $50 right now!

Summer's technically almost over, but it's still 95 degrees where I live.  I may keep this one if it's not snatched up soon!

Only $18.70! Take a look here!

Gorgeous 1970s dress, perfect for the fall! Less than $25!

Love the little sailboats on this belt!

The most popular brooch/jewelry in the shop! Only $13.60

The dress on the left is 65% off the original price!


According to Lucky magazine, pointy toe shoes are a trend now!  This one is less than $20!

No comments:

Post a Comment