August 29, 2011

Mommy Mondays- H&M for Babies and Kids




I stopped blogging for a while, and updating the shop, wondering if I should continue with both.  I felt very uninspired to continue with the Etsy shop due to some changes in Etsy and just plain exhaustion.  Blogging and finding topics to blog on also proved burdensome.  I forgot why I started this blog and why I started the shop.

Right now, my calling in life is to be a good mom and a good wife and I wondered if blogging and running the shop was taking away from that.  Then, I realized that I started these things to be a stay at home and help my husband out financially, also.  So, I feel revitalized and I'm back!  There will be some great new items added to the shop next week, when I return from vacation, and I'm blogging again with a new perspective.

Every Monday, I want to share some cute baby/kids finds, activities, ideas- just anything that relates to being a mommy because that's who I am and I like finding and sharing these things.  So, here's my first- cute and affordable baby and kid clothing from H&M.  All the tops and jackets in these photos are $9.95!  Can't beat that!

I apologize for the long intro rant on myself and a short 2 sentence description on the actual pictures.  I won't do this anymore- promise.

photo credits: H&M

3 comments:

  1. Awwww...that all makes total sense! :) Being a great mommy is one of the most important jobs on the planet, along with being a great spouse. I'm glad you are back though. I enjoy reading your blog, seeing your Etsy stuff, and all the rest of it!

    My own blog went through a big focus shift recently for all the same reasons - why was I blogging and doing Etsy? Was it taking away from my son and other aspects of my life? Was it doing anything to enrich my life? Once I shifted my focus, I found that I should continue with both, but with a new approach. So far, so good!

    Glad you are back! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well and you are enjoying your Mommy of Two duties! It makes total sense that Mom responsibilities might keep you busy and away from the blog/etsy world, you're priorities are where they should be. Though I know that you can balance both well as long as you stay focused and determined to do so!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  3. you ladies are very sweet and encouraging! thanks. im getting even more excited to return from my vacation and start up on my shop again!

    ReplyDelete