September 29, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth

My apologies for being MIA from the blog and from the shop for almost a week.  I think returning back to work and running on 4-5 hours of broken sleep per night for a month wore me down badly and I have needed this past week to recover physically.  Posting of some fabulous vintage dresses and accessories will commence again late tonight, so please stop by the shop, especially because there is a SALE occurring to celebrate the end of September!

Anyhow, our family lives less than 2 miles from Disneyland, so we got the cheapest annual pass.  Last week was Jessie's first time at Disneyland, and she did very well.  Here are some pictures from the happiest place on earth, albeit some crappy ones.  I had no idea for a while why my pictures were coming out with bright spots, but then I realized that my son played with the lens of the camera and there were some spots on it that just needed a good wiping.  Oops. 

1. So glad I finally fit in my 50s vintage dress!
2. I love the ergo carrier!
3. My son cracks me up. What a ham.


This shot melts my heart!

This shot best describes what I've been feeling like.  Out of it, not focused, but having a good time.

(See the bright spot I'm talking about?  Thank you son for your greasy fingers.)

I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment