April 1, 2011

Family Fun Day and Baby Bump

Warning: there is an overflow of pictures in this post.

Before baby #2 pops out of me, my husband and I decided to take a short day trip to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido, CA on the hottest day of the year, yet.  It was actually a lot of fun and although I am extremely curious and excited to meet the little critter that's been kicking me for the past 34 weeks, I have to say I get a little bit misty-eyed when I think that my son's world is going to be rocked soon when he realizes he is not the center of attention anymore. He was a trooper and never complained and we had an amazing time. Here are some highlights from the trip with a little big picture of my baby bump at about 34 weeks!

Baby Bump at about 34 weeks.
Wearing an OLD forever 21 dress with a vintage Dooney & Bourke bag with vintage huaraches.
 

Lots of baby elephants! Adorable!

My husband insisted on wearing 2 layers of SF Giants' shirts in the 90 degree heat.


Baby zebra born 6 days ago!

My son loves rhinos.



He had such a great time!

Thanks for looking and happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment