March 30, 2011

Blowfish Shoes


Top left to right: Butter, Casita
Bottom left to right: Garren, Gimmik

I just recently discovered Blowfish Shoes through one of my favorite blogs- Keiko Lynn.  With the warm weather and my impending freedom to wear whatever shoes I'd like because my balance will back, I think I will award myself with one of these shoes. It will be my own push present, because the last push present I received from my husband was not exactly what I wanted, albeit very nice and thoughtful, but I really did not want a video camera.  I wanted a purse or laser hair removal.   Anyhow, which one do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Oh I've been obsessing over the Garren wedges ever since I saw them on Keiko and she mentioned they were comfy! I really like the Gimmik wedges too! I checked my local DSW but I had no luck finding them...I might just cave and order them online! Can't wait to see which ones you get!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete