February 24, 2011

Alexander Berardi Spring 2011






Spring is just around the corner and Alexander Berardi's Spring 2011 RTW collection makes me pine for spring even more.  I know many people love bundling up in beautiful coats and boots, but I am a California girl all the way through, and also 7 months pregnant, and can't wait to step into the strappy comfortable sandals that allow my legs to breathe, and flowy dresses that don't constrict my non-existent waist. 

I usually gravitate toward runway fashions that bring back the 50s and 60s, but this collection channels the 70s, which is a decade that is definitely growing on me.  The flowy butterfly sleeves and the gladiator sandals, along with the strappy espadrilles really make me want spring more! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment