August 20, 2010

Friday's Favorite Outfits

This is Lotta from one of my new favorite sites for fashion inspiration, StockholmStreetStyle.  She is wearing a shirt by a Thai designer, a 60s skirt, and a vintage clutch.  I love the color palette and just her entire look.  This look is so do-able and closest to my style.  Plus, I LOVE her shoes!


Jessica T. is only 17, yet she's already so fashion conscious!  I HEART this dress, no pun intended.  Plus, I love when girls dress their age and are modest.  Her look is so well put together and seriously, I'm dying over the back! It's adorable!




This is Emelie from Copenhagen Street Style and she's a teacher (yay for teachers!).  I love her look for 2 reasons.  The first is she's a teacher and she looks fab.  The second reason is she somehow pulls together all these items that I would never really think of wearing so well.  I admit, I'm not a fan of backpacks as purses and oversized trenchcoats with loose fitting dresses.  But, she looks amazingly chic!

Amanda from StockholmStreetStyle, again, is amazing in this red coat!  Such a simple t-shirt and jeans outfit stands out with an eye catching color.  Love it!

Which of these outfits do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment