December 16, 2009

What a Wednesday!

Today was quite a good day on Etsy for me.

1) I made it to 25 sales!  My goal is 40 by the end of the year, but I may have to rethink that goal.  I started on November 8 of this year and I think my over-acheiver high school president side is kicking in.  I will be satisfied with 30 (not really, but I will pretend.).

2) Glasfaden featured one of my items in her Treasury West today.  This is my first one ever.  I literally laughed out loud and became giddy.  Thank you!
Here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=79620

Ok, onto finishing my feature on Girl*in*Gear.  This girl is very interesting, eloquent, intelligent, and talented.  Read about her tomorrow on my feature!! 

Also, there will be another giveaway starting tomorrow, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment