Super Saturday indeed. Before I get into why, don't forget to enter my $10 giveaway and a chance to be featured in my blog. Ends Monday, December 20th at midnight.
1) Follow my blog and/or request to be added to my mailing list where I send out information on secret sales, discounts, and promotions for my shop.
2) Comment on what item you would use the $10 Gift Certificate on from my shop
3) Leave your email address with your comment so I can email you if you are the winner.
Now back to SUPER SATURDAY. Here are some reasons why.
1) I just received a convo from factorygirlashli that she featured my coat in her treasury west. This is my 3rd treasury of the week and my 3rd of my etsy career!! I'm really honored and touched to even be considered. Thank you to factorygirlashli, McGregorGirl, and the previously mentioned Glasfaden for including me in their treasuries.My featured items:
2) I made my 26th sale early this Saturday morning! My goal is 40 by New Years.
3) Found a beautiful vintage dress that actually fits me!
I love this 60s dress! It's in the 70s here in Southern CA right now and I don't care if it's winter, I think I may just have to wear this dress with some dark tights and heels or boots or something. I must experiment!
4) I found some lovely items for my shop this week. Here are some of my favorites that I hope you will like too.
Vintage Elite Jetsetter Dress with original tags and never been worn. From the 1970s and it's absolutely gorgeous!
Vintage Mod Ribbed Knit Shirt and 1980s Sunflower Field Dress. Both are more everyday wearable vintage items that I love.
There are more items, but I don't think I have enough room or time to list them all. Enjoy!