July 25, 2013

Windy Lane Studio





When I attended grad school, I spent my free time shopping, sleeping, and basically going wherever I wanted.  I really enjoyed going to art museums and galleries by myself and roaming the halls at whatever pace I pleased.

 Years have passed since I stepped into a museum and an art gallery by myself.  But, I recently saw one of Kai Samuel-Davis' paintings on the front page of Etsy and I immediately clicked on the image.   I really don't know much about art and lack that creative gene, but I do know what I find beautiful and I find these paintings from Windy Lane Studio beautifully sorrowful.  I encourage you to click on over to the Etsy shop, and over to the gallery to view more amazing artwork!

(All images are paintings from Windy Lane Studio)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful works of art. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i love how you described it to be beautifully sorrowful. it's the most perfect description! great pieces. reminds me of growing up - my mom was a painter and had all sorts of art pieces around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your great post:).Love the fashion and style. hope to learn more from you! Backless Prom Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss your posts...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Article. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post with us. Keep Posting. Longmire coat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I like how you describe it to be very sad. This is the most perfect description! Large pieces. Remind me to grow up - my mother is a painter and has all kinds of artwork around the house. thank you

    ReplyDelete