February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Outfits


My daughter was not being cooperative again. 




Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I usually don't dress up for holidays, but I decided to today AND take pictures of our outfits!

This vintage 1960s dress WAS going to go in the shop, but one side of the dress was pretty faded, and I didn't catch that when I purchased it.  I don't usually like hemming vintage, but I'm only 5'2" (on a good day) and dresses that hit right below my knee really shorten my frame. So, I hemmed it a little and now it's mine!  Southern CA has hit the 70s today, so I thought what a perfect day to wear my "new" dress.

I also dressed my kiddos up in Valentine's Day colors since my son had a Valentine's party at his school and my daughter likes pink anyways.  Unfortunately, I have no idea where my kids' clothes are from because they were all gifts.  I rarely buy clothes for the kids because their aunts, uncles, and grandparents shower them with presents and love often.

Hope everyone feels loved today.

My outfit:
Dress- vintage, thrifted
Cardigan- H&M
Booties- thrifted

4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the print and colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dress - such a modern print! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cuteness, batman!! You three are perfect on Valentine's Day! I think you made a good decision keeping this dress for yourself too. Great cut and color on you! ;-)
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete