September 3, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now...


 

This past year, I debated whether or not I should open up a second shop.  Also, I was unsure about the direction of this blog.  I wanted to do everything with this blog- vintage and fashion inspiration while sharing about my life and kids and sharing recipes and adventures.  It became too convoluted and quite frustrating because I had so many ideas, yet a limited canvas to implement these thoughts.

After talking over with my husband about my frustration and our financial situation, it became clear that I could separate the two.  I don't know why I hadn't done it before, but it became even more clear when I decided to finally open up that second shop I had been debating over for the past 2 years. 

So, now everything is ready to go!  You can see some of my shop above!  What do you think?  Also, my new blog, Revolving Kids Vintage,  is up and running.  This blog will focus on my mommy stuff- kids, outings, crafts, recipes, as well as shop updates from my little kid vintage shop!  So, if you'd like to continue to follow along with my daily ramblings about mommy life while running a business, please follow the new blog.  Right now, it's pretty lonely and in need of some love.  Thanks!

To celebrate the Grand Opening of Revolving Kids Vintage, you can receive 10% off your purchase until this Friday, by using code "GRANDOPENING" during checkout!  Also, follow along on the facebook page because I will be having a giveaway within the next week or two.  I'm so excited to have begun this journey!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, yay! Congratulations on the opening of the new shop and blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog and shop, Anna! And what a cute little model you have for the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! Congrats.

    Marie @
    Lemondrop ViNtAge

    I am having a fabulous giveaway right here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, congrats on your new shop! It's adorable. I know what you mean about what direction to go with your blog because I often feel the same way. Good Luck! P.S. I followed you on FB ;-)

    ReplyDelete