May 26, 2012

Wearing Revolving Styles Vintage


Sometimes, I am fortunate enough to have a buyer send me a picture of them wearing vintage from Revolving Styles, and I squealed when Emily sent me a picture of herself modeling this dress at a vintage show in Australia!  Here's what she wrote me:

Hi Anna,

I wore this dress to the Melbourne Love Vintage Show on Friday night, for their grand opening event. I also entered the Best Dressed competition, and your dress helped me win 3rd place! This event is the biggest vintage best dressed competition in Melbourne...

It's currently one of the biggest vintage shows in Melbourne, and the fashion parade was the biggest featuring vintage clothing. I was vintage from head to toe (except my stockings).

Emily looks amazing, doesn't she!   If anyone else has photos of themselves wearing Revolving Styles Vintage, please don't hesitate to send me a picture!

Also, only a few more days left to enter my giveaway here!



1 comment: