July 12, 2011

Haagen Daaz Breastmilk

I've been out of commission for almost two months now.  I decided to give myself a maternity leave because I drove myself crazy even just thinking about running an Etsy shop while taking care of two kids and being a bit sleep deprived.  So, while I was away, I spent more time with my son because his world has been rocked, and I obviously fed my daughter, which you will see in the upcoming pictures. 

With my first son, a friend of mine told me I had Haagen Daaz breastmilk because my son plumped up pretty fast.  Jessie is defnitely not as big as my son, but she's definitely packing on some weight.

6 weeks, with remnants of baby acne.

7 Weeks.  yes, that's drool.

8 weeks- thug fo' life.

9 weeks- what? the camera adds 10 pounds.

I love these 2!

And now pictures of my son and how I've been spending my maternity leave with him...

His new thing is dinosaurs.  His favorite is the triceratops aka Trixie from Toy Story 3 and Sarah from Land Before Time

His dinosaur face.

He's still loving trains though. 

New haircut! 

I recently started updating the shop, also, so please take a look!



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations~! What a beautiful family you've made!

    I find I seem to go on hiatus from the online world every spring for about a month or two to focus ONLY on family life, I think for me it's almost necessary with small children and for my own sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Jessie is adorable!! Glad you're able to spend some extra time with Jonah, his haircut is so cute!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! I love that little o face she is making, too cute. I bet your lil' boy is such a great big brother already! :) It's also really amazing that you're even finding time for the shop! I know you must be crazy busy. Take some time out for yourself too, even if for a 15 minute bath. I totally remember those days!

    ReplyDelete