February 12, 2011

Thom. Dolan Spring Collection

I have posted many outfits and posts about my love for shirtwaist dresses, and I'm always on the lookout for shirtwaist dresses for the shop and for myself.  I think I somehow love shirtwaist dresses even more after this article on Thom. Dolan's spring collection.  Before I listed someone wearing a shirtwaist dress with the highest platforms, but  he pairs the dresses with oxfords and makes the outfit so effortless.  I threw in a couple more non-shirtwaist outfits in here just because I couldn't resist.

Enjoy!




7 comments:

  1. Hola1

    i've just discovered your blog !!
    Cecy Landa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally in love with the last look :)
    xx
    fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw the first look is so awesome :) i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I wore a shirtwaist yesterday in a 500 days of summer inspired post!

    Lidi

    Hope you can check out my 500 Days of Summer post here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic!:D kiss elysuccia_92@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete