January 4, 2011

Don't Worry, I'm Keeping This

I've been getting several comments on how I should be keeping the little girl's vintage dresses that have been going into the shop.

Well, rest assured, I have at least one set aside for myself and here it is:




It's not the girliest of colors, but I think that's why I like it.  I'm so excited to meet the little girl inside my stomach! Although, I do admit I have anxiety attacks once in a while over silly things like how to do girl's hair or if I should ever let her date or not.  But, seriously, I don't know how to do hair such as french braiding.  Will someone teach me?

3 comments:

  1. Don't tell, but I've secretly been stashing vintage baby clothes away for years now. I can't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious! Have one of your own and then you won't have to keep secrets anymore! Plus you would have really cute babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I would offer to teach you but my french braids are quite sloppy! I'm sure there are plenty of youtube tutorials that will do a great job. Plus, with all the adorable vintage clothes she'll be wearing, no one will be looking at the hair!

    ReplyDelete