December 6, 2010

Scenes from a Monday Afternoon

Just another Monday where I'm hang drying my pink toned vintage clothes
that I soaked for more than a day.

The dress that's been hanging on my dress form, in my bedroom since Saturday. 
It's just so pretty to look at.

Some vintage books and non-vintage books along with some
vintage pair of vases I purchased from WhiteWillowVintage.

Our simple, fake Christmas tree.  I actually prefer the fake ones. 
 It's just easier maintenance!



The first Christmas ornament my son's ever made- the white tree, not the bow or red one.

Some of the pile of little girl's vintage clothing that's been washed
and is now ready to be ironed and steamed.

How's everyone else's Monday going so far?

1 comment:

  1. How cute, he made you an ornament!

    That pink dress is lovely, I wouldn't want to take it down either! I'm sure glad Monday is over. Mondays are rough...sigh.

    ReplyDelete