December 14, 2010

Christmas Crafts and Good News!

I had no idea that my son would grow up so fast, and with another one on the way, I want to capture every little family/mother-son moment we have!  So, we just ended our Holiday Class and it was so much fun!  The last class was a special class jam packed with holiday activities and crafts. Take a look!

By the way, we're adding a little GIRL to the family and we couldn't be more thrilled! 
I just never thought having a daughter was in the cards for me, but I always hoped, and yay!

A decorated pinecone.  Just add a little paint and some glitter
and you've got yourself a pretty decorative piece!

Gingerbread cookie madness!

The instructor is quite inventive.  That's tupperware for the base
and we just used frosting to stick the graham crackers and all kinds
of other sugary and weird treats. Jonah's favorite was the goldish snacks.

He's supposed to be painting the angel, but he kept on painting
the football player on the newspaper instead.

Daddy joined us for the last class and lunch!

Jonah had lots of fun and is very excited for his little sister.
Actually, this is him practicing his "smile" face. We need to work
on him opening his eyes.

Children are so precious and I feel so blessed!

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait till Milo is big enough to build a gingerbread house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, a baby girl!!! You can keep a lot of those lovely vintage little girl dresses for her! She'll be the best dressed girl! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete