December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010

What a crazy, but blessed year it has been! 

My son turned 1!

There he is in his hanbok for his 1st birthday.

My wonderful hubs turned 30 while we were in NY, which was extremely fun!
Actually, this was his birthday meal made by my mom before NY.

This was our family partying at a friend's wedding, which happened to be the day of his birthday. We had a great time!  Oh, and that's by far my favorite vintage dress from RaleighVintage, which Trudy from Mad Men also wore a blue version of! Thanks Andi!
I turned 28...

My 28th birthday cake.

I surpassed my goal of 356 sales in my SHOP before my 1 year Etsyversary (pat myself on the back).
Oh, and my end of the year sale is still going on until tonight! Receive a 25% discount with code "EndofYearSale." I know, I'm so creative.


We became homeowners!


The San Francisco Giants won the World Series!

My family found out we're adding a little girl to the mix...


There she is sucking her thumb.
These were just some of the highlights, and there were some not so happy moments, but I'm thankful for those too.

So, bye bye 2010 and welcome 2011.  I can't wait to see what's in store!

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment