October 20, 2010

A 1950s Revival!


So after my tiny little tantrum yesterday over the weather, I happened upon the Fall 2010 collection for Louis Vuitton and talk about a 1950s revival.  I am in love again with fall because of this collection. Each outfit is just exquisite and inspirational and what's great is I don't feel bad for not being able to afford Louis Vuitton because I have vintage! 

It was really hard for me to pick my favorite outfits from this collection, but here are some and hope you love them too!  I was going to resize these pictures and try to make 2 fit in each row, but I realize that these pictures deserve to have their own column.  Hope you don't mind!











Enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. i love the two trenchcoat and plaid skirt looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Love these looks! I wish I could pull off that length of skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your vintage frocks as well! You should take a look at posting some on http://efreeme.com - no fees or commissions.

    ReplyDelete